14th Week Reflection

Its the end


After completing all the modules, I found that I have learned many things about using and developing resources by technology. Even though so many works to do but with pure heart and hardworking spirit I finally can finish all the task that are given to
me.



Beside that, I also found by using technology in order to produce an effective teaching
aids is very important. With technology, we can create so much interesting teaching
aids with colourful and nice animations which can grab the pupils' attention.


Last but not least, we should thank to the modern technology because of it our learning strategy becomes effective and efficient rather than using traditional method which is only chalk and talk. With this, teachers in school can produce more intellectual learners where they are more creative and can think outside the box.

Before I end my words, I would like to thank to Mdm Foziah Mahmood for guiding us in this course and we also can develop our ICT skills which is useful for the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment